Logo de Kaitek Viajes en blanco

Tierra del Fuego National Park

$ ARS
  • $ ARS
  • $ USD

From: ARS$ 35.000,00

THE EXPERIENCE

Tierra del Fuego National Park from Ushuaia

Tierra del Fuego National Park is located 12 kilometers from Ushuaia. It was created in 1960 and protects 6,8909 hectares. It is the only one in Argentina that combines marine, forest and mountain environments, giving shape to the marine coast, lakes, valleys, extensive peat bogs and magnificent forests dominated by lengas, guindos and ñires. During our tour, we will see only 3% of the protected area, since the remaining 97% corresponds to intangible and extensive use zones. We will penetrate into the living culture and nature, with a different proposal. As is Kaitek's vision, we will visit sites that go beyond the classic points of interest. Our meeting point will take us to trails that are rarely visited, but of fundamental interest so that you can understand all the environments, discover millenary archaeological sites, as well as spot birds and fauna native to the province. You will live a different, authentic and exciting adventure, in the best off-road style, just the way we like it. Because we know that the greatest charm is to awaken all the emotions of our travelers! Let's go together to challenge all limits, that's our Meeting Point! Take advantage of our Benefits and Offers: We accept PreviajePlan Ahora Card in up to 12 Fixed Installments!
Itinerary details

08:00hs - Salida de Ushuaia
09:00hs - Estación de Tren del Fin del Mundo *
10:15hs - Visita de Bahía Ensenada - Zaratiegui + Correo Postal **
10:45hs - Fin del Recorrido del Tren
11:30hs - Lago Acigami - Roca con interpretación de flora
12:20hs - Fin de la Ruta Nacional 3 - Bahía Lapataia
13:30hs - Regreso a Ushuaia

* Quienes toman el tren embarcan, y quienes no toman el tren continúan la excursión luego de conocer la estación del tren del fin del mundo y sus instalaciones

** En temporada invernal el acceso a Bahía Ensenada se encuentra cerrado.

Duration: Medio día
Time of year: Todo el año
What we include
  • Transporte y Guía de Turismo habla Hispana / Inglés
  • Todos los traslados incluidos
  • Visita y caminata por Lago Acigami y Bahía Lapataia
  • Opcional Tren del Fin del Mundo
  • Financiación especial: Cuota Simple con tu tarjeta de crédito!
What is not included:
  • Todo servicio no especificado en el programa.
The best financing:
Plan Cuota Simple (Visa, Mastercard y American Express ** de todos los bancos)
  • 03 cuotas con cargo de 25%
  • 06 cuotas con cargo de 40%
** No incluidas Tarjetas American Express no bancarias.

Do not hesitate to contact us